Make a Difference Through Humanitarian Aid
Outside a cash economy, yet affected by recent cultural and historical changes, the nomads of Dzachuka benefit from aid in sustaining their way of life, and rebuilding critical aspects of their world. Importantly, this culture is the repository of a 2,500-year-old spiritual tradition of enlightenment, a vast wisdom path from which the outside world is now beginning to benefit.
We invite you to help revitalize this ancient & pure-hearted way of life.
You may wish to:
(scroll down for donation link)
- support a specific project,
- make a general contribution,
- become a Friend of the Kilung Foundation,
- sponsor a monk or nun, or
- join the Victorious Mountain Retreat Campaign.
Donations of any amount will help revitalize and strengthen Tibetan culture.
- Or -
|Network for Good|
If you would prefer to mail a check or money order, send in US funds to:
PO Box 622
Langley, WA. 98260, USA
For donations by wire transfer, please contact us for bank information. Contact us.
Donating through Kilung Foundation-Denmark is also possible by contacting Preben Petersen. Click here.
Other avenues that our supporters have found:
- Donations of stock. We are setup with a brokerage firm to receive transfers of stock. We would be happy to convey those details to you on request.
- Matching funds. Many companies match their employees’ charitable contributions, and Kilung Foundation has been the recipient of several of these grants over the years.
- Bequests. Including the Kilung Foundation in one’s will is a way to participate in the future of Kilung Rinpoche’s work in Tibet, creating a legacy for the nomads of Dzachuka, a context where Buddhism is fully integrated with all aspects of life.
Kilung Foundation is a 501c3 tax-deductible organization.